The first step to having top talents propel the company to greater heights is acquiring them, and tell you what – that is no easy feat! Right now, talent scarcity is a growing risk, and it is something felt by companies across industries.
According to WTW’s analysis of U.S. Census and Bureau of Labor Statistics data: Despite overall population and labor force growth, there is a decline in the labor force from 2010 to 2020 in age groups 16-24 (the historical entry-level talent pool), as well as 45-54 (the historical leadership talent pool). This problem started before the pandemic, having gotten the same results even when analyzed from 2010 to 2019.
To combat any shortage, and make sure the company is getting the right people on board, there needs to be a strong talent acquisition team dedicated to doing just that!
Talent Acquisition – What if you’re doing it in-house?
In case you didn’t know, one of the biggest reasons why companies outsource their talent acquisition team is so they can save big on other fees that typically go with recruitment. This includes online job placements/listings, and even screening costs! It’s not uncommon to find companies that double the function of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, but that kind of overlap may pose some challenges along the way.
The top challenge is the quality of hires getting affected. If you have an in-house talent acquisition team dedicated solely to approaching recruitment more strategically, and building a strong and diverse workforce, then you will see your company’s success!
Imagine if you can outsource it and save more. That’s the dream, right? By outsourcing to the Philippines, you can have a top-notch Talent Acquisition team work on finding and retaining qualified recruits at a lower price. Just have an alignment to ensure that the positions that you need to fill in are up to your standards, and according to your needs.
What is the role of the Talent Acquisition team?
When it comes to getting the best people for your company, you can surely rely on a quality Talent Acquisition team to do the job. They are responsible for identifying not just the needed specialists, but those who can potentially be future executives for your organization. Instead of short-term, they focus on long-term. Now, isn’t that what you want?
With this, they’d be more helpful with your company’s tougher positions to fill.
Responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition team
Do you need clarity as to what keeps this team busy? You might already be familiar with some of their responsibilities, but take a look at below as a refresher:
- The specialists under this team regularly coordinate with the hiring managers to staffing needs
- They help design the job descriptions and interview questions that best fit each needed role
- They determine the selection criteria, including the interview, screening, and assessment procedures
- Spearhead the task of sourcing candidates (they are usually around various platforms and other professional networks)
- The team also conducts various assessments for applicants using an applicant tracking system
- They are active in organizing and attending job fairs to get the best people and expand their networks
- They lead the forecasting for hiring needs per department. Depending on the company’s requirement, this may be on a quarterly or an annual basis
Benefits of outsourcing
Outsourcing talent acquisition to the Philippines may be something that your executive team needs to discuss more than once. To better support that proposal, you can also take a look at some of the benefits should you finally decide to take this route:
Hire strategically instead of simply hiring. Your company can benefit from an outsourced talent acquisition team’s technology and resources. They have the best tools to use, and this results in finding more talent in less time.
A talent acquisition team would more likely be exposed to the industry compared to a simple recruiter. They would know the current changes – may it be demographic, or competitive, so they can modify specific strategies. With this, you can take advantage of their market intelligence and how they can use it to bring about quality hires for your company.
We already touched on this topic not too long ago, but it’s worth mentioning again. Outsourcing a talent acquisition team is relatively cheaper than conducting internal recruitment. The latter takes longer so it costs more money.
Source, attract, and interview candidates to find the best match for your company!
We are all about fulfilling your long-term needs. Build a powerhouse talent acquisition team today by outsourcing to the Philippines!
KamelBPO is a trusted company for outsourcing to the Philippines. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal, and reaping the benefits of quality talent acquisition. Are you interested? We bet you are!
Some of the benefits you can get from outsourcing the talent acquisition team to the Philippines include:
- Reduced operation costs by up to 70%. Can you believe that you can create meaningful change for your business without burning a huge hole in your pocket? One of the biggest benefits of outsourcing is saving up on expenses. By outsourcing, you are passing on the training, security, and other overhead to our team.
- Choose if you want a whole talent acquisition team, or if you need specific roles filled in. Either way, we’ll make sure to partner you up with the best people so you won’t have to worry about talent shortages in your company.
- Topnotch professionals who are experts in determining the requirements for various roles in the company, and have the ability to keep up with industry trends in order to make the right hiring decisions.
If you would like to learn more about the process of outsourcing a talent acquisition team to the Philippines, don’t be shy to message us! We’d be more than happy to help you out with your requirement, and offer a free quote for your review.